Can’t come to the show, but still want to help make a difference? Donate to the show by purchasing “Angel Tickets”! Not only will you be supporting the event, you’ll also be giving a ticket to someone in need. Call the box office for details: 519-252-6579.
Music ‘n Arts Aid Live BEATLES Tribute 2022
November 11th 7:30pm at Chrysler Theatre, Windsor Ontario
Paul Murray presents an interdisciplinary arts benefit concert supporting professional VISUAL ARTISTS and MUSICIANS in Windsor-Essex who were detrimentally impacted by the strict public health safety measures of the last two years.
100% of proceeds from THE BEATLES & BEYOND benefit concert will support local professional visual artists and musicians through micro-grants distributed by WEA Windsor Endowment for the Arts.
Scan the QR code
After clicking the button, a new page will open. Scroll down and click on the “Select seats from map” button under the calendar.
Anyone can nominate a professional musician and/or visual artist in need. Nomination details will be available soon at https://wea-arts.com/musicnarts/
Sponsors to date: WEA Windsor Endowment for the arts, City of Windsor ACHF
St Clair College Alumni, and Paul Murray
Paul Murray is welcoming sponsors that feel the arts are a very important part of our community
Music Talent hailing from Windsor-Essex:
* Kelsi Mayne– country singer-songwriter, 2 x’s CMAO nominee, former U of W track record holder
* Paul Murray – performance artist, speed painter, international portrait artist & historian & Philanthropist
* John Drew – legendary guitarist & outstanding multi-instrumentalist & vocalist, member of Bigg Wiggle and the JD Project & huge community supporter
* Dave Cyreene – superb bass guitarist & vocalist from renowned band “The Saints”
* Dave Labute – astute entertainer and guitarist/vocalist from the legendary “Bigg Wiggle” continually entertaining and supporting Windsor/Essex
Our World Class Performers
* Richard Smith – One of the best acoustic guitar players in the world who specializes in the fingerstyle guitar tradition. 2001 National Fingerstyle Guitar Champion and 2008 Thumbpicker of the Year. Richard tours prolifically and has played with Chet Atkins, Tommy Emmanuel, Les Paul, Eric Clapton, John Cowan and countless more.
“If you like my playing, you should hear Richard Smith! The world champion!”
Tommy Emmanuel, CGP (two-time Grammy nominee)
* A Canadian Legend TBA– Canada’s most awarded guitarist; performed & recorded with Shania Twain, Gordon Lightfoot, Terry Clark, Michelle Wright, Duane Steele, Patty Loveless, Sylvia Tyson, The Laws, Dixie Chicks, Lisa Brokop, Tracy Bird, Carolyn Dawn Johnson & many more Just touching on his contributions to modern music.
* Legendary Canadian TBA — 8-time Juno Award Winner, US & Canadian Hall of Fame, Multi- CCMA awarded, tours: Janis Joplin, Bob Dylan, The Grateful Dead, Ten Years After, Gordon Lightfoot, 41 European tours; nights at the renowned Troubadour in West Hollywood, the gigs at San Francisco’s famed Fillmore West and Winterland Ballroom with The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, Quicksilver Messenger Service, and the New Riders of The Purple Sage. Just to start his legacy
* The McCartney Years – An internationally touring Paul McCartney Tribute Band with A personal accolade from former Paul McCartney & Wings Guitarist Denny Laine.
* Sarah Smith – Sarah Smith – A sought-after emotional, dynamic vocal performer, proudly representing LGBT & supporting Canadian Mental Health; Tours: Canadian, U.S., and European with near 300 concerts. Sarah has shared the stage with Melissa Ethridge, Chuck Levell, London Chamber Orchestra, Carol Pope, Sass Jordon, Emm Gryner, Joel Plasket, Dave Wilcox, and many more.
Music ‘n Arts Collide BEATLES Tribute 2019
Advanced Tickets; General $30-35/ VIP $40-45 – Free P.Murray Poster $40 value & best seats; no assigned seats Groups of 6 or more save $5.65 each, Group VIP’s available, Pay $5 ea. more at door
Nov. 29 Migration Hall Kingsville………..7:30 Click here to Buy Tickets
Nov 30 Mary Webb Centre Highgate, …….7:30 Click here to Buy Tickets
Dec 1 Centennial Hall Watford, ……………..2:30 Click here to Buy Tickets
800-567-3220 / Beatlesmusicart@gmail.com/ …… e-transfer & Pay Pal accepted
Canada’s most awarded guitarist Wendell Ferguson & his All-Star Band entertainer and masterfully recreate the hits of the BEATLES while Paul Murray above & behind them quickly creating magnificent large portraits of the Fab Four in amazing and unorthodox ways. Paintings and posters sold (by texting silent auction) will raise proceeds for Make-a-Wish local chapters. Murray is one of the world’s best pop-art speed painters, with paintings done blinded, spinning and with multiple mediums. No audience has seen anything like the Murray entertainment factor, with the combination of the Beatles played at its best, this is nothing less than over the edge BEATLEMANIA.
Get Ready We “Need a Little Help From Our Friends” we are”Working Eight Days a Week” & putting in “Hard Days Nights”. We are confident that “We can work it out” & eventually the show will “Come Together”. We feel this ARTIST MUSICAL is a Magical Mystery DayTripper, Twist’n ‘ Shoutin’ ” One of a kind, so just get back, “Close your eyes” & “Imagine” When you see these performances, you won’t want to “Let it Be”. Get your tickets now
Take home one of the paintings or prints to help support Make-a-Wish of Southwestern Ontario Chapters
Www.paulmurray,com/music or 519-377-7979 Tickets
Click on two videos links below; 1- Show teaser Video 2- Full 3.5min video
CLICK on “BUY TICKETS” beside the date you are attending for secure online tickets.
Call 800-567-3220 information on tickets and e-transfers, PayPal. Doors open 1 hour early VIP & 30 min early for general seating
Here’s a an idea of what your gonna See. Seasoned entertainers have seen and heard about what Paul Murray is doing and they’re offering to be a part of this groundbreaking super packed entertainment. This is a unique chance to see the magic that happens when all this talent gets on stage to give you a performance of a lifetime. Www.paulmurray.com/music or 519-377-7979 Tickets Migration Hall Kingsville, Ontario
“The wonderful thing about these shows is that it’s not about the talent Wendell, Sarah & myself, it’s about trying to represent the greatest band ever and supporting a terrific charity like Make-A-Wish.” Murray says. Murray’s speed painting shows have helped represent Canada, he has performed this show for the World Cup Championships opening ceremonies and tours in Ontario and in the USA, usually to raise money for charities. A self-imposed hermit who spends most of his time in seclusion creating refined paintings of the last stand of the pioneer lifestyle, (that take months to complete) is now on center stage hamming it up? He’s gone from months to minutes and he’s just as satisfied with his results and the benefits of doing this for the better of others.
Fans Comments: J. P. a production manager at Caesars, “I’ve seen hundreds of shows and Paul’s is as good as any”.
A veteran of the theatre and entertainment industry, Lois Comartin says “ I’d go see it again and again.”
People find they have never seen anything like it before and keep wanting to see it again and again. This seems a great compliment in times like today.
VIP’s includes free P Murray fine art print of a Beatle or Lil Miss value $75
**Family packages Advance available Please call/ email us for family & Group packages for info
Tickets on the day of the event are $5 more
Groups of 6 save $30 in advance
Friday’s & Saturday’s doors open at 6:30, Show 7:30 pm
Sundays doors open 1:30 Show 2:30 shows
800-567-3220 / email@example.com / 519-377-7979
Doors open one hour early for a fine art exhibit. A 30 min. VIP Pre-show discovery session/ Meet ‘n Greet with Sarah, Paul, and our special guests. Buy art created before your eyes, and help future generations follow their dreams, and thrive in the arts.
A non-profit event with the support of Make-a-Wish Southwestern Ontario Chapters.
I’m excited to inform you of a great new art and music performance coming to your area entitled, “Music ‘n Arts Collide LIVE!” The show is centered around great Canadian entertainers Sarah Smith and Paul Murray, and Hall of Famer & Legendary – winner Brian Good of “the Good Brothers” all have had tremendous success on their own and recently they’ve teamed up to bring a dynamic and revolutionary tour to theaters and schools in Ontario. Watch for special guest cameos by mega-stars throughout the tour.
BUY TICKETS, online here; email firstname.lastname@example.org; Kingsville Migration Hall & Local business list to follow; Highgate Mary Webb Centre and local businesses – list to follow.
Performance Paintings to be sold each night: Murray’s act has opened for the World Championships, he is reinventing the new fad “Pop-Art speed-painting” into suspense-filled performance art. The show is the result of our campaign “Passing it Forward Project,”
“What a blast this is!” Better get your paint smock, on around this madman, because the paint will be flying! Murray says We hope to give them a chance to be apart of a larger vision. The combination of Sarah’s soulful voice and high energy output plus Murray’s most unorthodox ways of painting 8-foot canvases in just minutes is truly mind-blowing.
Wendell Ferguson, Canada’s best guitarist and one of the most highly awarded musicians. He’s won 7 JUNO’s, 7 CCMA’s, best backup band of the year and won and nominated for countless others. Wendell is in the Canada music Hall of fame and has played for some of this world’s very best; Shania Twain, The Dixie Chicks, Gordon Lightfoot, Terri Clark to name a just a few. (see above pictures for more) Well, this musical giant has hand-picked a band of Canada’s very best to play the Beatles music on the “The Ultimate Beatles Tribute – No Wigs Tour”. Who cares about wigs and costumes when the music is this good!
Sarah Smith is a successful international touring band from London. Just back from a successful European tour, Sarah is known for her high energy and supreme vocals. Sarah has been asked to play with some of the world’s top music and singing talent. She’ll blow you away with every song she digs her heart into.
Murray a celebrated international artist, that has won awards in museums and North America’s top art exhibits. His has a mix of mystery and surprise that will keep you on the edge of your seats. All of their award-winning talents will take you on an energy-filled journey with paint and song that will leave you spellbound. This is a powerful combination, rock classics along with the innovative painting presentation just wait for the magic to happen! It’s a fun inspirational experience it’s hard to compare this show, simply put “this performance is like no other!”
You must be logged in to post a comment.